Scott Calonico is the editor of MSP Business Management. He cut his tech teeth by working at one of the first ISPs in Austin, Texas, Zilker Internet Park. During the dot com years, he worked a number of jobs in the tech sector, including Windows network administration, UNIX system administration, and web design and development.
Scott is also an accomplished filmmaker who has had films shown at the Sundance Film Festival, Rotterdam Film Festival, Tribeca Film Festival and Belfast International Film Festival.
He misses Windows XP.
- MSP Sales Tips to Help Your Business Grow
- MSP Lead Generation: Three Ways to Keep your Pipeline Full
- May Popular Posts
- 2013 Internet Trends – Some Lessons for MSPs
- When Not to Use an SLA
- How a Webinar can Bring New Business to your MSP
- VMWare Monitoring for your MSP
- Targeting Prospects with Pain
- An MSP’s Introduction to OpenStack
- April Popular Posts!